Many collectors who are obsessed with the art market are looking for shortcuts, but collecting is not done overnight. New buyers who want to enter the art market also need to be alert to the pitfalls of this market.
1. The "guidance, auction and Exhibition" of illegal companies reminds that the "one-stop" service plan is that some illegal people set up multiple sets as the circulation intermediary company of the con platform. Externally, "they can provide identification, detection, exhibition and auction services at home and abroad. The employed social idle people, according to the" words ", ignore the authenticity of the sending mark and use similar malicious overestimation of the value of the real object In the novel, the high conversion rate is used as the bait to lure the victims to breach the terms of "trap" service agreement and defraud the victims of the early costs.
In the art market, it is more important to read good books, read business, ask more questions, do more homework, exercise eyesight, accumulate experience, select formal institutions, and avoid obvious market traps.
2. Pay attention to the forgeries in the cultural relics and art market在任何市场上，购买正品都是保护消费者权益的基本前提。但艺术品市场上的赝品往往是卖家伪造的，通过非正规渠道编辑的出版物会给卖家一个“假身份”。所以买家必须密切关注市场。
In any market, buying authentic products is the basic premise to protect the rights and interests of consumers. But the forgeries in the art market are often forged by the seller. Publications edited through informal channels will give the seller a "false identity". So buyers have to pay close attention to the market.
3. Pay attention to the charging behavior of the auction company before the auction根据国内拍卖行业的实践，拍卖公司在拍卖后只向委托人收取一定比例的成本费。此外，没有海外拍卖行先行收费的先例。因此，提醒广大收藏、投资爱好者，有的公司拍卖前如收藏评估费、评估费、宣传费、目录费、保管费等各种费用，都必须保持警惕。
According to the practice of domestic auction industry, the auction company only charges a certain proportion of cost to the client after the auction. In addition, there is no precedent for overseas auction houses to charge in advance. Therefore, remind the majority of collection and investment enthusiasts that some companies must be vigilant before the auction, such as collection evaluation fee, evaluation fee, publicity fee, catalog fee, storage fee and other costs.
4. High rating of vigilance agencies
Some cultural institutions use collectors' mentality of "good quality and low price" to arrange so-called "identification experts" to identify the collection, and provide attractive reference prices to induce collectors to sign contracts and entrust "auction" to defraud service fees. In fact, in the auction of cultural relics and works of art hosted by the auction company, although there are also appraisal links, they are generally carried out by the auction company itself or hired experts, and the appraisal purpose is only to determine whether the subject can meet the auction requirements.
5. Carefully identify cultural relics and works of Art艺术鉴定要慎重，听取意见，不能盲目相信所谓的鉴定证书。目前市场上有很多收费认证的行为，明码标价，但认证证书的可信度却大打折扣。
Art appraisal should be careful and listen to opinions. We should not blindly believe the so-called appraisal certificate. At present, there are many charging authentication behaviors in the market. The price is clearly marked, but the credibility of the authentication certificate is greatly reduced.
以上是字画批发网为大家介绍的艺术品市场的陷阱，想要了解更多字画信息，欢迎访问网站：http://www.hzzhpf.comThe above is the trap of art market introduced by calligraphy and painting wholesale network. To learn more about calligraphy and painting, please visit the website: http://www.hzzhpf.com